TX INSTRUCTOR TAUGHT COURSE + PERMIT TEST
NOTE: The behind-the-wheel portion of this course requires a licensed school instructor. For the Texas Parent Taught course, CLICK HERE
- TDLR-Approved; License #C3042
- 32-Hour Online Course
- Includes DPS Permit Test
- Self-Study Course
- Downloadable Certificates
- Practice Test Included (With Unlimited Tries)
- Mobile Friendly
- Sign In and Out at Your Convenience
- No Hidden Fees
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Engaging Videos
- Resume Where You Left Off From Any Device
- BBB Accredited (A+ Rated)
|8AM - Midnight Customer Support|
|No Hidden Fees|
|Free Downloadable Certificate|
|Audio Read Along|
|Price Match Promise|
|Money Back Guarantee|
"This was my second choice in school, although it was second, it was the best by far"....
Great Driving Course.
"This was the best course I have ever taken. Thanks!
I passed easily!"....
STATE-APPROVED INSTRUCTOR TAUGHT DRIVER ED (ITDE) + DPS PERMIT TEST
All first-time drivers in Texas under the age of 18 are required to complete a state-approved, 32-hour Driver Education Course to apply for a Texas Learner Permit and Driver License. Our course is state-approved and can be taken 100% online without any hassles.
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
- This course has been approved by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.
- This course is 100% online and can be completed from your mobile device or computer. There is no need to download additional software or mobile apps.
- You can study this online course on your own, no need to attend a classroom. This course fulfills the classroom portion of the driver education requirement, but you must complete the behind-the-wheel training with a licensed driving school which is an additional cost. If you are looking for the Texas Parent Taught course where your parent can provide the behind-the-wheel training, click here.
- We provide a 100% money-back guarantee. If you request a refund within 30 days of purchase and prior to attempting the final examination, we will refund your money, no questions asked.
- You can sign in out whenever you want and we track your progress, so that when you return you can start where you left off.
- No shipping required. At the end of the course, you can download and print your DE-964 certificate as proof of completion.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- This is the Instructor Taught Course (ITDE). You can complete the required 32 hours of classroom instruction 100% online with this course, and then complete your behind-the-wheel training with a local driving school of your choice. Unlike our Parent Taught course, this allows parents to save time and leave the teaching to experienced driving instructors.
- You must be between the ages of 14 and 17 years old to take this course.
- You must be at least 15 years old before you can visit your local DPS and apply for your Learner Permit.
- This course includes the DPS Permit Test. After completing this course, you can skip the test at the DPS office when you apply for your learner permit.
- This course is the block method of instruction. Which means you will complete all 32-hours of the course and then apply for your learner permit.
HOW TO GET YOUR DRIVER LICENSE:
- Sign up for our Instructor Taught Course today.
- Complete this course (100% online).
- Download and print your DE-964 certificate.
- Visit the DPS and apply for your Learner Permit.
- Complete 14 hours of behind-the-wheel training with a local licensed driving school of your choice.
- Complete 30 hours of behind-the-wheel practice with any licensed adult 21 years old or older.
- Return to the DPS and get your Driver License.
FUN TO WATCH–EASY TO LEARN
Our Texas Driver Education Course is designed to help you get your Texas Learner Permit fast and easy. By combining easy-to-learn text lessons with engaging animations, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll comprehend our course material. Our course is also divided into concise one-subject chapters so you’re able to concentrate on learning one subject at a time.
- TDLR Approved Instructor Taught Course School #C3042
- Are there any other hidden fees?
- How old do I have to be to take this course?
- How long is this course?
- Does this include the behind-the-wheel training?
- How do I receive my Certificate of Completion?
- How can I apply for a Hardship License?
- What is required to get a Price-Match?
Found this same course from another authorized provider? We'll match the price! Just send an email to email@example.com, or contact us via our website chat and provide a link to the webpage where we can find the course advertised at a lower price. Once confirmed, we'll provide instruction on how to buy our course at the discounted price.
Money back guarantee
We are so confident that you will be 100% satisfied that we guarantee it or your money back.
No hidden cost
We only advertise our actual bottom line cost. What you see is what you get.
Other schools charge additional fees to provide a certificate of completion we provide it for free.
Price Match Promise
Find a better deal? Just send us a message with information about the advertised price and we'll give you a discount.
The best of the best, of the best.... etc
Ok.... You get the point
Fast and Easy
By combining easy-to-learn text lessons with entertaining videos, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll comprehend our course material.
Sign in and sign out whenever you want. No classrooms and no pressure to finish. We track your progress so you don't have to.
Need help? No worries, just give us a call or send an email and our customer service team will be there to help.
With our mobile optimized learning environment you can learn on the go. Anywhere you have an internet connection, from any device.
All of our courses include interactive quizzes to test your knowledge and ensure you comprehend what you are learning.
Our course is also divided into concise one-subject chapters so you’re able to concentrate on learning one subject at a time.